20130202

Scam info: Mattie Brown 4600 W St San Juan TX 78589

Mattie Brown
4600 W St
San Juan TX
78589

Sirmuhell Sam
sirmuhell@gmail.com
martha2ego@gmail.com
jadawen@gmail.com

Thanks for the prompt response to my mail. I will be buying from you
so please kindly withdraw the advert from C.LIST, Please be informed
that i will be paying with a certified check from my Bank it will be
delivered to you via United Parcel Service (UPS), so I'll need you to
provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of
the check...

               Name to be on the payment...........
               Home address...........
               City..............
               State...........
               Zip Code..............
               Cell phone #................
               LAST PRICE OF THE ITEM......

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your
money I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will
be delivered within 2-3 working days.** I use a hearing impaired phone
# and will receive your calls via email **
N.B UPS does not deliver to a P.O box addresses.

Thanks
God bless

----------

Sirmuhell Sam <sirmuhell@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
   Thanks for the information.....I will issue the payment out and
sent to your location....Kindly get back to me as soon as you get the
payment hopefully this week,Also i want you to consider the item has
been sold to me,Do remove the advert from the site today....Looking
forward to read from you as soon as you do that...I will like to tell
you that the shipping fund will be added to your payment,So as soon as
you have the check,Have it cash deduct your money for the item with
$100 for your running around,And have the rest fund send to my shipper
so that they can come for the pick-up at your location So you will
help me send the money added to your money to the shipper as soon as
you get the payment,Hope you get me well

Also,you can contact the shipping company that is coming there for the
pick up of the item on fasttshipping@hotmail.com


Thanks
God bless

------------

Sirmuhell Sam <sirmuhell@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello..what is going on concerning the check you receive?i will like
you to go ahead to your bank and have it cash or deposit it into your
account and withdrawn the shipping fund and send it to the shipper
today so that the shipper will be on her way for the pick up

-------------

Sirmuhell Sam <sirmuhell@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is my shipper information to have the excess funds wired.

NAME: Mattie Brown
 ADDRESS: 4600 W St
 CITY: San Juan
STATE: TX
 ZIPCODE: 78589



Afterward i will require the following info from you.

1. The name and address of the sender.
2. The amount sent. (After deducting the transfer Charges).
3.Transfer Reference Number(IF MONEY GRAM)

I hope to read back from you  Urgently as I count on your honesty and
trustworthiness.

NOTE: please do chooses  Money Available in Minute when sending the
money to the mover

No comments:

Post a Comment