20121017

Scam info: biggestben12 biggestben14 richardroland540

biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland540

Hello, I will be happy to buy it but i will not be able to come and view it in your place because I'm not in town now.Note that you will not be responsible for shipping and handling and i can only pay through paypal as i don't have access to my bank account online cos i don't have internet banking,but i have my bank account attached to my paypal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through paypal. My shipping company will come to your location for the pick up. Kindly provide me with the address where it will be picked up so that i can forward it to the shipping company to calculate the cost of pick up for me.Also with your paypal email address.Do get back to me as soon as possible so that i can proceed with the payment via PayPal.

Best Regards.

biggestben12@gmail.com   

biggestben14@gmail.com
richardroland540@gmail.com

biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland biggestben12@gmail.com biggestben14@gmail.com richardroland540@gmail.com biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland biggestben12@gmail.com biggestben14@gmail.com richardroland540@gmail.com biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland  biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland biggestben12@gmail.com biggestben14@gmail.com richardroland540@gmail.com biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland biggestben12@gmail.com biggestben14@gmail.com richardroland540@gmail.com biggestben12  biggestben14 richardroland 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting - they've just tried to contact me for an item I'm selling as well.

Suspected it was a scam and are happy to be right.

Anonymous said...

glad this forum exists...

right now i'm wondering why this person contacted me on CL with one gmail address, then replied with another...

the first was biggestben12 then biggestben14 both @gmail.

the hair went up on my neck the MINUTE the second mail address was seen.

>>>>Hello, would you be available to show this anytime this weekend or early next week? I'm walking impaired so would like to know if its okay by you if my shipper comes to inspect it before payment is made.

Email back, Thanks.<<<<

then his message set off alarm bells... guess i'm glad that i'm net savy...

Post a Comment