20121020

Scam info victoria dyer victoriadyerr@gmail.com jesdiaz01@gmail.com

This one came from victoria dyer victoriadyerr@gmail.com jesdiaz01@gmail.com

 "Alright, I'm okay with the price and the condition. But, i won't be
able to come for the inspection due to the nature of my work. I really
want the vehicle to be a surprise for my son so i wont let him know
anything about the vehicle until it gets delivered to him , i am sure
he will be more than happy with the vehicle. I will be paying you
through PayPal as it is the only means which i can send payment at the
moment because i don't have access to my bank account online as i
don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my PayPal account, as
i have my bank account attached to it, i will need you to give me your
PayPal email address or send money request through PayPal so i can
make the payments as soon as possible for the vehicle. I have a pick
up agent that will come for inspection and pick the vehicle up after i
have made the payment.


victoria dyer victoriadyerr@gmail.com jesdiaz01@gmail.com




3 comments:

Unknown said...

This lady is trying to scam me as we speak...

Anonymous said...

Same thing .. the SBC reference comes from an account in Meadford OR ..


***
Received: from trafficts.kobi-osi.com (divingduo@71.92.142.134 with login)
by smtp106.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 31 Oct 2012 19:24:56 +0000 UTC
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:29:57 -0700
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
From: divingduo@sbcglobal.net
To: wb8sn-3377233801@sale.craigslist.org
Reply-To: victoriadyerr@gmail.com
****

Anonymous said...

This is happening right now as well, started with her email and getting more from same person but trying all did kinds of emails, even trying certified bank check and adding a extra 50 . Glad to find this site, as well as knowing something wasn't all right with this transaction and do a lil investigating. Thanks so much this helping others if wroth it. Props man,props

Post a Comment