20121022

Scam info: Michael Orley arubuola@gmail.com chunlu566@gmail.com

This one has many names and email addresses. Look him up on http://www.scamdex.com


Hello,

I am very much interested in buying your item which i saw on craigslist. Is the item still up for sale? Let me know asap.

Thanks

Best regards

Michael.



Michael Orley <michaelorley07@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for getting back to me.Can you assure me that it's in
> good state and that i will not be disappointed with it.I'm ready to
> pay your asking price and to be honest, i wanted to buy this for my
> son, but the issue is i am an oceanographer and i do have a contract
> to go for which starts today and am leaving any moment from now.The
> contract is strictly no call due to the lack of reception on the sea
> area. But I'm able to access email anytime as we will make use of
> laptop so my only quickest payment option is PayPal as i can send
> money via PayPal anytime.Since I'm requesting this transaction to be
> done via PayPal, i will be responsible for all the paypal fee/charges
> on this transaction and if you don't have an account with paypal, its
> pretty easy, safe and secured to open one. Just log on to
> www.paypal.com. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible? I
> have a mover that will come for it once payment clears and they will
> take care of very necessary paper for me. So i look forward to hear
> from you soon.
>
> Many Thanks



Michael Orley arubuola@gmail.com arubuola@gmail.com

Michael Orley chunlu566@gmail.com chunlu566@gmail.com chunlu566@gmail.com  michaelorley07@gmail.com

PP759@TechEmail.com

joanmarie513@aol.com

rachelsmith480@gmail.com


Michael Orley chunlu566 michaelorley07 <chunlu566@gmail.com> chunlu566@gmail.com Michael Orley <michaelorley07@gmail.com> michaelorley07@gmail.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy was trying to buy my car, thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

This guy also try to buy my car, and said all the same thing!

misti said...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Michael Orley
To: ------
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: 2004 Nissan Murano for sale - $7990 (Dallas)

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me.Can you assure me that it's in good state and that i will not be disappointed with it.I'm ready to pay your asking price and to be honest, i wanted to buy this for my son, but the issue is i am an oceanographer and i do have a contract to go for which starts today and am leaving any moment from now.The contract is strictly no call due to the lack of reception on the sea area. But I'm able to access email anytime as we will make use of laptop so my only quickest payment option is PayPal as i can send money via PayPal anytime.Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, i will be responsible for all the paypal fee/charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one so that we can make the purchase as fast as possible? I have a mover that will come for it once payment clears and they will take care of very necessary paper for me. So i look forward to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

Tried to buy my truck. Same story.

Now he's moved on to Bookoo.com

Anonymous said...

He also tried to buy my car. His dialog is almost word for word as posted by others. I did get him to call me because I didn't understand what he was saying. The number he called from was 513-394-6561. This is an Ohio area code.

Anonymous said...

Wow Yea he is on Bookoo. The idiot just tried to get me I'm still talking to him now he contacted me today however something seemed strange about the email I receved from Paypal requesting me to send a fee that he included in the money sent that was being held by paypal and would be released as soon as I sent in a copy of the money order showing I sent the money order for the fee which would be returned to me in the total amount that was sent to paypal.
Upon further investigation of this email today I realized that the emails sent from pay pal after he said he sent the funds were not actually from paypal. He put the first name as Paypal but the address is completely different which I discovered when I made it a contact and tried to edit the contact.

Anonymous said...

A person using the number 513-394-6561 and gmail aaustindavis22@gmail.com using the name Austin Davis has attempted to buy my car on Okinawa, Japan. Desired to send me money via PayPal. Bookoo profile is "Bookoo Fan 7747" with the name "Austin".

Post a Comment