20130119

Scam info: ayo.prince100@gmail.com lovetta006@gmail.com

ayo.prince100@gmail.com lovetta006@gmail.com preeti_tendulka@live.com

Still for sale?and how much is the asking price?

----------

kim darla <ayo.prince100@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your responded,and i will buying the Adverts with the
amount required and i will like you to make a withdraw of the Ads on
Craigslist and i will also be paying you via bank certified check from
my Bank and the check will be deliver to you via FedEx
service and i will like you to get back to me with the details request
for so that my manager can mail out the check for you..Kindly get back
to me with this information below..

Name to write one the check.............
          Address.......................
          City..........................
            State.......................
          Your phone number.............
            The ads price...............

Immediately you get back to me with this information requested the
check will be mail out to your and I will make arrangements for the
pick up as soon as you have your money I am completely satisfied with
the advert and the payment will
be delivered within 2-3 working days.** I use a hearing impaired phone
# and will receive your calls via email ** N.B UPS and FEDEX does not
deliver to a P.O box addresses..


----------------

kim darla <ayo.prince100@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ,
how are you doing?i will like to let you know that the deal is still
on and the payment would be sent via Fed ex Service and the item will
be picked up as soon as you receive the payment,and get payment
cashed.Then I will instruct the shipper to get in contact with
you for the pick up schedule time and date.I will like to tell you
that i would be sending an overdraft amount of payment to cover the
shipment of the items bought and other items that am
purchasing,Because,i might not be on hand when the payment arrives,as
am going for my business trips,So as soon as you receive the check
have it cashed and remove your money for the item and send the
remaining funds to the shipper via Western Union or Gram money
transfer.My shipper is also picking some of other items at the same
city of yours,that is why you need to transfer the remaining amount of
$$ to the shipper when you have receive the payment.you will have to
deduct $100 for your running around that I have caused you during the
transaction period.Please let me know if i can trust you on this so we
can move forward from here.and email you the tracking number of the
payment soonest and also i will like you to remove the advert on CL
and also keep other buyer off,Do get back to me asap.Ok Kindly get
back to me with your phone number.
Regards.

---------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment