20130101

Scam info:Bligh CORRINE kathleenderry892@gmail.com baileyxnx@gmail.com jadeqpg@gmail.com

jadeqpg@gmail.com
kathleenderry892@gmail.com
kathleenderry892@gmail.com <baileyxnx@gmail.com>
fasttshipping@hotmail.com

 Hello... Is the electronic still available for sale?

--------------

Bligh CORRINE <kathleenderry892@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the prompt response to my mail. I will be buying from you
so please kindly withdraw the advert from C.LIST, Please be informed
that i will be paying with a certified check from my Bank it will be
delivered to you via United Parcel Service (FEDEX), so I'll need you
to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing
of the check...

               Name to be on the payment...........
               Home address...........
               City..............
               State...........
               Zip Code..............
               Cell phone #................
               LAST PRICE OF THE ITEM......

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your
money I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will
be delivered within 2-3 working days.** I use a hearing impaired phone
# and will receive your calls via email ** N.B UPS does not deliver to
a P.O box addresses.

Thanks
God bless

----------------

Bligh CORRINE <kathleenderry892@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
   Thanks for the information.....I will issue the payment out and
sent to your location....Kindly get back to me as soon as you get the
payment hopefully this week,Also i want you to consider the item has
been sold to me,Do remove the advert from the site today....Looking
forward to read from you as soon as you do that...I will like to tell
you that the shipping fund will be added to your payment,So as soon as
you have the check,Have it cash deduct your money for the item with
$100 for your running around,And have the rest fund send to my shipper
so that they can come for the pick-up at your location So you will
help me send the money added to your money to the shipper as soon as
you get the payment,Hope you get me well
Also,you can contact the shipping company that is coming there for the
pick up of the item on fasttshipping@hotmail.com
Thanks
God bless


Good news the check will be deliver to you today and i will like you
to go ahead and follow my instruction as soon as you received the
check and here is the tracking number for the package(794473095282)
just take the check to your bank and have it cashed or do have it
deposited into your bank account and withdrawn the shipping shipping
fund and have it wired to the shipper for processing and the check
will clear within 24hrs when you have the cash in hand just deduct
your money for the item i bought from you and extra $100 for the
running around and have the excess fund sent to the mover, who will be
coming to your location for the pick up you are to deduct the transfer
charges from the amount you want to send to the mover via money gram.
don't forget to send me the map quest to your
location for easy passage tothe mover. kindly get back to me when you
have send the excess funds to the mover.you are free to contact the
mover via email. for the best time you want him to come for the pick
up.

Here is my mover's information to have the excess funds wired.

Name......Carl Green
Address.....4585 Beef St
City.....Syracuse
State.......NY
Zip Code........13215

 Email:  fasttshipping@hotmail.com

Afterward i will require the following info from you.

1. The name and address of the sender.
2. The amount sent. (After deducting the transfer Charges).
3.Transfer Reference Number(IF MONEY GRAM)

I hope to read back from you  Urgently as I count on your honesty and
trustworthiness.

NOTE: please do chooses  Money Available in Minute when sending the
money to the mover
 
---------------
 
Hello..how you doing today?the payment have been delivered to you
since yesterday and you keep silence,i will like you to follow my
instruction and get back to me asap so that the shipper will be on his
way for the pick up tomorrow
  Am waiting for your response 
 
---------------
 
Bligh CORRINE <kathleenderry892@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello i called your number and it was not going saying temporary out
of service dont want you to act funny with my hard earn money get
in touch with me with the shipping funds with you and the best time
for my shipper to come for the delivery of those laptops. i dont see
any reason why you should not have gotten back to me since you get my
check if i dont hear from you i will be forced to contact the CIA and
the local police and i believe those one should make proper
information to the FBI cos i dont understand ur silent .get back to me
or i will send all your information to the follow about your fraud or
scam attempts?

Lawrence james: FTC toll free hotline:877-FTC HELP


FTC online complaint from (www.ftc.gov)

   canadian phonebusters hotline:


  internet Fraud Complaint center (www.ic3.gov/)
                                                  FBI Federal Bureau
Investigation
Good Day
 
-----------------
 
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

jadeqpg@gmail.com

This person just e-mailed me about one of my listings. Thank you for taking time to put this up.

Anonymous said...

Beware:
This Scammer also uses these email address:
injesusname05076273@gmail.com
brianna5hg@gmail.com
label4anncy@gmail.com
sbjaku.08@gmail.com
sssxxxp11@gmail.com
pudgie15@sbcglobal.net
bradleyjames112@gmail.com
juliaveq@gmail.com
christinammo@gmail.com
sempreforzajuve@sbcglobal.net brian_lemmon@ymail.com
richashley949@gmail.com fisherr.mattyy@gmail.com
tttsss47@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This cooze just contacted me about a item kathleenderry892@gmail.com whats the scam? Check fraud?

MarshaMinus100 said...

They just emailed me as well. So grateful this was posted. It looked fishy but this site gave me confirmation. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good morning....It's available for sale ? contact me here . christinammo@gmail.com

Sandy


Sent from Sandy's iPhone.

Anonymous said...

Perfect timing man it is so right my moment is this one that I have been lookign forever feeling great. Tired as hell of them fcking bots if you are not just e mail me thank you - Nlstqa@live.com

Perfect timing man it is so right my moment is this one that I have been lookign forever feeling great. Tired as hell of them fcking bots if you are not just e mail me thank you - Pjrtp@live.com

Feels like there is something trying to tell me everything is gonna be alright but I cannot help but look. If this is not a fishy joke go ahead n shoot me a personal e mail to Ijdtq@live.com

Feels like there is something trying to tell me everything is gonna be alright but I cannot help but look. If this is not a fishy joke go ahead n shoot me a personal e mail to Auzrl@live.com

Perfect timing man it is so right my moment is this one that I have been lookign forever feeling great. Tired as hell of them fcking bots if you are not just e mail me thank you - Eraoyw@live.com


Many things that I want do I let them go I work so hard for this if it is too much to ask then let me know. Mis communication is number biggest mistake giving you mine :) - Lokfsq@live.com



Terrible thing I am going through I cannot sleep no keep this up how the hell am I gonna eat the next week? A discount from ya would be helpful so pls respond back to me - Mxftae@live.com



Terrible thing I am going through I cannot sleep no keep this up how the hell am I gonna eat the next week? A discount from ya would be helpful so pls respond back to me - Vwoga@live.com



Anonymous said...

christinammo@gmail.com is still at it on craigslist

Anonymous said...

We received an initial email on Thurs Oct 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM from christinammo@gmail.com sent from their Virgin Mobile (I Google emails that correspond to us as we set up travel arrangements and unfortunately aware of malicious & wasteful correspondence) and then after saying the item was still available got a reply from Erica, Morgan E Jr [morgankhp@gmail.com] on Oct 5, 2013 at 8:26AM (With that "withdraw the advert from Craigslist" message; for a working refrigerator! The person who made this message if from a bot or person has a lot of time on their hands and in my opinion is a sociopath starving for attention (official name DOUCHE BAG!!!) Thanks for posting this blog and it helped us immensely.

Anonymous said...

yes, here again
also used:
raymonblue500@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Received the same emails from the address Raymonblue500@gmail.com and Morgankhp@gmail.com inquiring about purchasing tickets. Here is one of the emails so others dont get fooled.

Thanks for getting back to me with your info.i will contact my sectary
now to issue the payment to you,because am now out of the state for
business trip.You will receive the payment from UPS with the shipping
funds. to cover the shipment of the goods bought. Once you receive the
check have it cashed and deduct your money for the goods and send the
remaining funds to my mover My mover is also picking some of other
valuable goods (like farm+garden, computer's and music instrument
set.) at the same city of your location,to my new apartment.that is
why you need to transfer the amount to my mover,Deduct $50.00 for your
running around that I have caused you during the transaction
period.Please let me know if i can trust you, so that i can move
forward from here.I will get back to you with tracking number and
make sure you keep other buyer off and consider its sold.Best Regards

Anonymous said...

recv the following regarding a craigslist posting and after googling the email seeing he was a spammer, i told him it's no longer available:

"I will be buying from you so please kindly withdraw the advert from
Craigs_List. i will be paying with a via US Certified Check from my Bank it
will be delivered to you via (UPS Next Day Air®) or via Fed Ex, so I'll need
you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing
of the check...

Full name to be on the payment and full of address with Apt # suite #
including your cell phone.

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your money I am
completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will be delivered via
Fed Ex. Thanks.

On 3/17/14, wrote:
> Yes, the 8 pc patio set is still available - $300 firm on the price.
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From:
> Date: Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM
> Subject: Patio set as seen on craigslist
> To: raymonblue500@gmail.com
>
>
> Yes, the 8 pc patio set is still available - $300 firm on the price.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm so glad to hear its still available for rent. My Name is
Lawrence Clark. Here is little about myself, I'm a Female young lady,
I speak both English and German, am single, and respectful of others,
don't do drugs. My Mother is from Germany and my Father is from US
California, I'm 24 yrs old. I was born inUSA and i attended Humboldt
University of Berlin Germany. I graduated last year.

I'm coming for a long term stay and i'm ready to sign 6 month
to a year lease as soon as i get there but am presently on research
work at Guam and will be coming for my master's degree. In June l but
I'll like to move in anytime because i have to do so many things
before we resume fully for school. I'll like to pay for the deposit
and a month rent. I would have loved to call you but here is a remote
area, Calls are very hard to go through that was why i ask my friend
to help me out, so please try and understand and also I would have
loved to come and check out the room but i won't be able due to the
distance, i'll appreciate some Pics though.

Please I'll love to know a little about yourself and if you
have garage or parking space cos i will have my own car coming over,
please let me know the total amount for the first month rent and
payment will be done by US Cashier's & Certified Check. Please i'll
want you to get back to me with the Pics and the following information
to facilitate the payment.

Full name to write on the check
Full Physical address to post the check
City, State and Zip Code
Cell number:
First Month Rent & Deposit:
Your E-mail Address

Waiting for your e-mail with the information requested so that
i can forward it to my Dad to issue out the check for the deposit and
month rent with that you can hold on the place for me till i come
soon...
Thanks.

Post a Comment