20130119

Scam info: fasttshipping@hotmail.com

fasttshipping
Sirmuhell Sam
Bligh CORRINE
sirmuhell@gmail.com
kathleenderry892@gmail.com
baileyxnx@gmail.com  

Hello
   Thanks for the information.....I will issue the payment out and
sent to your location....Kindly get back to me as soon as you get the
payment hopefully this week,Also i want you to consider the item has
been sold to me,Do remove the advert from the site today....Looking
forward to read from you as soon as you do that...I will like to tell
you that the shipping fund will be added to your payment,So as soon as
you have the check,Have it cash deduct your money for the item with
$100 for your running around,And have the rest fund send to my shipper
so that they can come for the pick-up at your location So you will
help me send the money added to your money to the shipper as soon as
you get the payment,Hope you get me well

Also,you can contact the shipping company that is coming there for the
pick up of the item on fasttshipping@hotmail.com


Thanks
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment