20130119

Scam info: martha2ego@gmail.com jadawen@gmail.com

martha2ego@gmail.com
jadawen@gmail.com
Sirmuhell Sam
sirmuhell@gmail.com


Hello... Is the electronic still available for sale?


Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

----------
Martha Hutchison <martha2ego@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the prompt response to my mail. I will be buying from you
so please kindly withdraw the advert from C.LIST, Please be informed
that i will be paying with a certified check from my Bank it will be
delivered to you via United Parcel Service (UPS), so I'll need you to
provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of
the check...

               Name to be on the payment...........
               Home address...........
               City..............
               State...........
               Zip Code..............
               Cell phone #................
               LAST PRICE OF THE ITEM......

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your
money I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will
be delivered within 2-3 working days.** I use a hearing impaired phone
# and will receive your calls via email **
N.B UPS does not deliver to a P.O box addresses.

Thanks
God bless

7 comments:

F. Faris said...

Thank you for bloging this! I have an item advertised on Craigslist. I have received 5 inquires on it, 3 of which were from scammers. The latest was from martha2ego@gmail.com requesting I contact him/her at the above email address. Thankfully I found your blog which will save me the hassle of dealing with idiot criminals like this one.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! This person is still in the business of scamming. Shame, Shame, Shame!!!

Unknown said...

I also got a spam from KELLY BRIAN:
sirmuhelljones1@gmail.com

Hello

Thanks for the information.....I will issue the payment out and
sent to your location....Kindly get back to me as soon as you get the
payment hopefully this week,Also i want you to consider the item has
been sold to me,Do remove the advert from the site today....Looking
forward to read from you as soon as you do that...I will like to tell
you that the shipping fund will be added to your payment,So as soon as
you have the check,Have it cash deduct your money for the item with
$100 for your running around,And have the rest fund send to my shipper
so that they can come for the pick-up at your location So you will
help me send the money added to your money to the shipper as soon as
you get the payment,Hope you get me well

Thanks
God bless

Unknown said...

Also I got an email from
HELEN YONG

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt response to my mail. I will be buying it from you so
please kindly withdraw the advert Please to be informed that i will pay you
with a certified bank check and once you have the check cashed at your bank
then i will arrange for the pick up at your place.. I will need the
following details to mail the payment as soon as possible.

1.Name to be issue to...
2.Contact Address(City,State,Zip code)
3.Contact telephone number home,cell or work...)
4 how much exact amount pls tell me give me the desriptions of the item

Pls note that FedEx/Ups does not deliver to P.O box and the payment for the
item will be overnight to your address asap.i really need this item and i
will appreciates you if you can help me to save item till the payment
arrives as it will save me some extra cost.. and my shipper will come as
soon as you have the check cashed in hand, So please send me an email only

Regards

Anonymous said...

Wow! We have an item on craigs list...received the exact message posted above. Thought it was too good to be true. After typing the email of "martha2ego@gmail.com" into google search it brought me here. Thanks for saving me from this scammer. Cant believe these creeps!

Unknown said...

Is this true wat do they do

Anonymous said...

I just got 2 of these...

Post a Comment