20121106

Scam info: Scott Bill scottbill00@gmail.com cherryleon77@gmail.com cherryleon77 scottbill00

Scott Bill scottbill00@gmail.com cherryleon77@gmail.com cherryleon77 scottbill00 chriscambell009@gmail.com


Thanks for your response, I am quite okay with your price, I need you
to understand that i am willing and ready to purchase it right away,
put it off the AD site, consider me as your favorite buyer, and Please
note that i have a shipper/mover who handles my shipping arrangement
anywhere in the world, he would be coming for the pickup, after you
have received payment, which would be through paypal, If this is
acceptable, advice soon as i am an hydrographer and i am buying this
for my Dad,i am at work right now .I can only pay through pay pal at
the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i
have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on
using pay pal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to
make the payments,and if you do not have a pay pal account yet,its
pretty easy to set one up at www.paypal.com,i will be expecting your
email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after
payments has been sorted. I want you to provide me with the following
information for me to proceed with the Payment...

Your PayPal e-Mail Address :
full name:

I have a pick up agent that will come and pick it up after i have made
the payments...


richearth1975@googlemail.com   
NIGERIAN 419 SCAMMER
richearth1975@googlemail.com
Nigeria
THIS GUY IS A NIGERIAN 419 SCAMMER OPERATING ON CRAIGSLIST "richearth1975@googlemail.com"

Name:Uchenna:Ume
Address:No 89 sapon street
City:Abeokuta
State:Ogun
Country:Nigeria
Zipcode:23437
Postcode:100111

chriscambell009@gmail.com

name : ogundipe Kehinde
address: no. 10 sapon
ougun
abeoukita
nigeria
100111
234000054159291

Dont be fooled people, and never pay through paypal to international

    I was almost fooled into sending to him last night even though i told him i'd only ship to UK. when i heard he wanted me to send to Nigeria i was suspicious so i searched and found this! Thank you so much!

He wanted me to send to this address:
Name:KennyOkeke
Address:No 89 sapon street
City:Abeokuta
State:Ogun
Country:Nigeria
Zipcode:23437
Postcode:100111

He went by the name of Marry and used the email: irby.jonathon009@gmail.com


Have had same thing 2day using name Joe Clinton asking 2 ship to his son

Details

Name        Ogundipe Kehinde
Address    Omagbon st, off power-line, Ogida
City          Benin
State         Edo
Zip code    234053
Country    Nigeria.
PHONE    08054159291

   
I had the exact same problem and luckily caught it before shipping out a 300$ camera! He went by the name Scott Bill, used email address ; ScottBill00@gmail.com and tried getting me to send it to this address .
Name: John Adebayo
Address:No 15 sapon st,
City: Abeokuta.
State: Ogun state.
Zip Code: 23439.
Country: Nigeria.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this. I just got an email offer from this exact same email address via craigslist.

seemed odd so i googled the email address, and this popped up!! Thanks! :)


Anonymous said...

how does he scam you? i was just recently contacted by him.

Anonymous said...

Just got the following on an item I am selling.

Hello seller,
Good to hear back from you i live in Brooklyn ,N.Y and i will
be leaving for the united kingdom in the next 2 days for a rugby
coaching course. I will like to buy this for my son schooling in
abroad. i will pay you $300 for the item and i will be paying you $100
for shipping through USPS for the shipping to my son. i will pay you
through my paypal account. Please get back to me with your paypal name
and paypal email account so that i can make the payment asap.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for having this post. he just tried to scam me.. you guys just saved me 7000 dollars. told me he was a marine biologist and gave me his email for picture of vehicle. i used that to find this. thank you again! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. He just messaged me for an item i have for sale on craigslist. He wanted to send me the money through paypal. Some people just dont have nothing better to do than play on computers all day and try to get free money. They need to get a real job

Anonymous said...

I inquired about a job, this is the response. Same person, new scam.

Came from email address scotbill1101@gmail.com

"Thanks for your email and respond toward the house keeper position...I
am so sorry for my late response, I post on Craigslist, I'm SCOT BILL,
me and my

family we are relocating from CANADA to USA we are
coming there to do some contract basis with my research for Seminar on
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change as i work
presently with the (UNFCCC) here in CANADA as a research contractor
manager and we are relocating USA for 9 month on my research and
arrangement has been made with my wife uncle who has helped us to buy
a house before he passed away,So i need someone who could work as a
good housekeeper,I am still unsure of the Physical address of the
apartment where will be staying but i will instruct The estate agent
to mail the keys/Address of Our apartment to you as soon as the place
is ready so that you can do all other necessary preparations before
Our arrival, I have reasons to believe that the painter and
electrician are working on getting the apartment fixed and ready for
use.I will be offering you $400 weekly plus $50 for transportation or
gas fee, i will be needing your services for three hours at any
suitable time of yours ,Monday, Wednesday and Friday.Also we have a
financier that is based in the United state and he will be handling
the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will
be taking care of your payment as well, I will instruct him to pay for
your firsts week service payment before our arrival so as to secure
your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will
extend the payment if am satisfied with your service after 2 weeks. My
financier will be making out a check to you before our arrival, you
will be receiving a check of $2,754.58 out of which you will be
deducting your pay for the firsts week and you will be using the
remaining to buy Groceries/Food Stuffs and other things needed in the
house, you will be getting this Food Stuffs before our arrival date
which is on or before 30th of july. if you are interested in working
with Scot's family i will like you to get back to me with requested
information below and i will write you with back with my cell number
upon your interest with requested information.

Name to be on Check :
Home address or Office Address :
City :
State :
Zip code :
Age :
Sex :
Are you married?
Phone number very important:
Email address:
Do you have criminal record,i mean any offense


All we need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will
be committed to the work,You will also have a nice period of working
with my Family. I will be waiting to hear from you.If myself and my
wife are pleased with your service within 2 weeks, there will be other
incentives. However, we need a more mature person that is above 18yrs
of age who is very knowledgeable to handle things without much
supervision.

Thanks you

SCOT BILL"

Unknown said...

A scam on cregslist that someone contacted me about an item I'm sell here's there email jamesfowlers15@gmail.com this person has contacted me about another item with different email some MO

Unknown said...

Here's the email he sent
Thanks for the response, actually now I'm not in town for now, I came
to visit my father so i wont be able to meet with you but am ok with
the price as seen on the advert, I'll proceed in issuing a Check out
to you and when you received the check , I will make arrangement for
pick-up. So get back to me with below details asap.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Agreed price to sell :
once this is provided the payment will be overnight to you and i will
let you know when its mailed out. I need you to be honest with the
sale as I am a God fearing person. Thanks God Bless You




Unknown said...

Thanks, this page helped a lot, I live in the UK, this guy emailed me as I was selling a TV and the email address he used was geozzyy@gmail.com which made me suspicious said he was a policeman on duty in Gloucester but didn't say which country!! Asked me to open a Paypal account, which I did but so far no money - but still insisting he wants the TV and wanted me to ship it. He even kept phoning me on my mobile - number withheld, when I asked his name he said Scot Bill and then quickly changed it to Bill Scot the name on the email. Needless to say this transaction is not going to materialise, so have politely, told him to get lost. Earlier this year I was selling a car and I am sure this same guy who was supposedly "on a ship on the sea" etc. etc. said he wanted to buy it, I googled the ship which was a US ship, it was in dry dock at the time. I put a stop to that by ignoring him. This guy is obviously a prolific scammer so beware!! Hope these comments help any future sellers to beware of Bill Scot or Scot Bill as he calls himself.

Unknown said...

Update on my last post: Well: I strung this scammer along sending a copy of a "paid shipping bill" and also a made up tracking number to the bogus PayPal account. My last email to him was asking where my money was and that the TV was at the airport awaiting clearance. A phone call from him this morning laughing and saying that I had been scammed and that he would have the TV & I would not get the money! My reply was, well you've been scammed as the TV is still in my living room and had not been sent. So to cut a long story sort I scammed the scammer. People must be more aware of these scammers. I know there are people out there that take people at their word but everyone should be vigilant where money is involved. Do hope this helps.

ClassicSharon said...

He just tried to buy my daybed with the e-mail address cherryleon77@gmail.com, I told him it sold already and did not give away that I knew he was a scammer.

ClassicSharon said...

sandragibson568@gmail.com is also an e-mail address being used to scam on Craig's list.

Sorry for the late respond, I've been working really long weeks at
work. So i wont be able to meet with you but am okay with the price
and condition as shown on the advert, I'll proceed in issuing a check
to you and when you receive the payment and it clears, I will make
arrangement for pickup. So get back to me with below details asap.


Name to be on the payment ...........
Address to mail the check to ........
City, state and Zip code ............
Final Asking price...................
Phone number to text you on .........


And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you
and i will let you know when its mailed out.

Obvious bad grammar, asking for phone number when already have it, and making things difficult for no reason for a $50 item.

Post a Comment