20121125

Scam info: Kenny David keyavid@gmail.com

Kenny David keyavid@gmail.com Kenny David keyavid@gmail.com

"Hello,i need to know, if the item for sale is still available.Pls, get back to me as soon as posible...thanks"

2nd email: "Thanks for your response, am happy that the listing is still available and am okay with the price, but I will be unable to come with cash because I'm presently out of state on a business trip, but I can easily have a certified bank check on your name here and have it mail out to you, so If you're okay with the mode of payment, please get back to me with your home address, payee name that will be on the check and a valid phone number( not voice mail )... Once you received your payment, I will then let my shipper come for the pick up , so you don't have to worry about the shipping . Thanks"

Kenny David keyavid@gmail.com
kendave1950@yahoo.com
From: Mr Kenneth David <friedodavid_1962@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: kendave1950@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: Important Enquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please i need your answer, i am Mr. Kenneth Robert David, manager and head of computing department here in our bank.I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of 15,000,000.00.(fifteen million pounds sterling).

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer. I am anxiously awaiting your response through my alternative email address: kdave_private@latinmail.com

Thanks and Godbless.

Kenneth R. David.

No comments:

Post a Comment