20121201

Scam info: tedcarr40@gmail.com gpokmd@verizon.net

gpokmd@verizon.net tedcarr40@gmail.com  davcanone@aol.com Ted Carr steve.pietras@sbcglobal.net Ted Carr tedcarr40@gmail.com  redpenguin1723@sbcglobal.net

tedcarr40@gmail.com Thanks for the prompt response.. I am ready to buy it now but i am not in town at the moment as i am a marine engineer manager and due to the nature of my work, It hard to make a phone calls and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it. I really want it to be a surprise for my dad so i wont let him know anything about it until it gets delivered to him, i am sure he will be more than happy with it. I insisted on paypal because i don’t have access to my bank account online as i don’t have internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment