20121215

Scam info: (347) 903-9654 Lace Benson lacebenson001@gmail.com

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-347-903-9654
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51476&p=121144

Hi there,
do you still have it am a serious buyer please get back to me asap and i
will like to see some/more  pictures. My number is (347) 903-9654 you can
text me and please do not call cos i will not pick it..Texts only..
Thanks....

Sent from My Ipad

(347) 903-9654 Lace Benson lacebenson001@gmail.com


-----------------

Hey all,

Today I was almost scammed from a purported buyer on Craigslist where I posted a ring for sale today.  Within 25 minutes of posting the item for sale I get an email from:

Lace Benson lacebenson001@gmail.com via craigslist.org
11:02 AM (4 hours ago)

"do you still have it am a serious buyer please get back to me asap and i
will like to see some/more  pictures. My number is (347) 903-9654 you can
text me and please do not call cos i will not pick it..Texts only..
Thanks...."


So I text the phone number and a few back and forth texting goes on. He then says he will pay via paypal and offered to pay $100 OVER what I advertised it for, plus shipping and handling.  He says he wants it to ship to his cousin "outta state" as he puts it.  I immediately became suspicious and knew I was probably in the midst of a Nigerian scam attempt. I then ask exactly where he wants it shipped and I was right...he gives me the overseas as:

Receiver's Name:
james Peters
Plot 20A Apple juntion
city: Festac
State: Lagos, Nigeria 23401


I said OK to see how far he would go with the scam and I seriously thought about counter scamming him.  A few minutes pass and I get a text from him telling me to check my email for a notice from paypal.  I then check it and find an email that looks like it came from Paypal with some legitimate looking graphics and all, and it says exactly this:

Service@PayPal service-pay.pal@usa.com

Subject line :
PENDING FUND NOTICE

You Have a Payment Pending!

     Hello:  PayPal User,

              This is to Notify you about the Payment made by " Lace Benson "  to your PayPal  account . The payment has been successfully made but due to security reasons we have to receive the Shipment Tracking Number before your PayPal account will be credited.


            This a new measure we are taking in order to protect both Sellers and Buyers against fraudulent activities.  Once you are Through,  send the Tracking Number information  to PayPal Customer Service Department:  agent.anderson0001@gmail.com  immediately the Tracking Number is CONFIRMED, your account will be credited immediately. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------


Haha!  I then sent a text back to this a** and told him to F... off!.  He had the gnarly balls to text back and says "What do you mean?"

Can you BELIEVE IT!!  OMG
These a**wipes need to be hunted down!

Caller: Lace Benson (347) 903-9654 Lace Benson lacebenson001@gmail.com




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got a new number: (208) 352-2276. This guy kept pressuring me to provide my email and make a shipment to Nigeria with this information:
Name: Jason Esobe
Address: Block 200
Flat 4
Jakande Estate Oke Afa
Isolo, Lagos 23401
Nigeria
I told him that he need to provide his email and I'd send him an invoice (knowing this was all fishy). He gave me the email shown above and Googled. When I saw this post I told him I did not wish to sell to him. To which he replied "oh this is absurd." I agree, this dude has some balls. I told him to f*** off at that point.

Anonymous said...

Hi advertiser is this item still for sale

Get back to me as soon as possible and you can text me at (208) 352-2276 making the item the subject of your text okay.
Kelly Anderson

Post a Comment