20121206

Scam info: jessical andrian jessicalandrian@gmail.com

jessical andrian jessicalandrian@gmail.com

Thanks for your response and am
glad to know that it is still for
sale.However i have few questions
on the product you are selling.
1,I would like to know the reason
you are selling it..?
2,What is the current condition of
the item..?
3,What is your price, though am
alright
with the listed price..?
4,Do you have the original box
and the receipt for it ..?
5,Would you please allow me to
pay through PayPal even though i
will
be responsible for the fees of the
shipping,Am out of town to visit
my
sick grandma and i would like to
purchase it from you on behalf of
my
friend who needs this.If you do
not have a PayPal account, you can
do
so by going to www.PayPal.com
and set up your account it is
free,easy
and guarantee transaction
safety.Once you send me your
PayPal email
account, I will send you the
payment for your item as well as
some
money to cover the shipping via
USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTL.I would be
glad
if my request is favorably
considered.Thanks
jessical andrian jessicalandrian@gmail.com
jessical andrian jessicalandrian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment