20121201

Scam info: Lewis Joe lewisjoe697@yahoo.com

Lewis Joe lewisjoe697@yahoo.com 

Hey....
  I'm so glad to read from you that the item is still available for sales I am presently out of New York for a business trip but I will like to purchase it for my friend as a surprise gift as soon as possible My mode of payment will be via(PayPal).Pls read more about PayPal via (www.paypal.com)and setup an account with them. I will add $150 to your asking price to cover the cost of Shipment to my friend through local post office via(FIRST CLASS REGISTER MAIL)OR(Express Mail Service Us Post Office)EMS and i want the item to be ship as soon as possible.so Get back to me with your PayPal info.and i will proceed to send the fund to you immediately and please make sure you delete the item from posting cause i will be checking.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment