20121201

Scan info: Roshanda Kim anda.kim090@yahoo.com

Roshanda Kim anda.kim090@yahoo.com Roshanda Kim <anda.kim090@yahoo.com> Roshanda Kim <anda.kim090@yahoo.com> wrote: my friend thought POST OFFICE via first class register mail and also insure the package for safety delivery to my friend and when shipping the item to my friend i will want you not write the value of the item in the shipment paper because if you put the value on the shipment paper their will be another charges for my friend before they release the package.So get back to me with your paypal account to order for your cash via paypal asap, if this mode of payment is okay by you please delete the advert from craigslist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This person has attempted to buy my ring off of Craigslist! glad i did some searching!

Anonymous said...

This person also tried to buy a ring off of Craigslist from me. I assumed it was a scam by the broken English grammar and the fact that they didn't want more pictures or to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

make that three rings! glad I searched too!

Post a Comment