20121217

Scam info: Jim Jack julietr170@gmail.com haq95@live.com

jim Jack haq95@live.com jim Jack <julietr170@gmail.com>

Incoming craigslist email was:  haq95@live.com
Reply/outgoing email was  julietr170@gmail.com

*** always a sign of a scammer ***


Is your item still in great condition and what is the actual price?

*** your item *** These criminals don't even take the time to type in what the item is. I wonder how much money the make scamming people.


-----------------------------

Thanks for the mail, I'm seriously interested in buying this for my
Friend as a birthday gift hope is in good condition Like I said I will
like to purchase this item for my friend as a birthday gift so kindly
withdraw the advert from Craigslist but i will not be able to look at
the item or pick it up from your place because i am currently out of
the state,I'm representing my company on an official trip, You will be
shipping the item to my friend just because I'm buying the item for
him please I will like to know why you are selling the item and do you
have the receipt of the item,

 I will offer you $5,120 for the item and will also add an extra $100
to the money so as to cover the shipping and insurance charges via
USPS Express Mail,I will also add an extra $20 to the money to
compensate you for sealing a deal with me.

And about the payment, My mode of payment will be through PayPal
because it is fast for a safe,secure,reliable transaction and easy to
send money online, So get back to me with your PayPal email address or
send me a PayPal money request so that i can send out the payment and
as soon as you received the payment you can make the shipment,But if
you don't have a PayPal account you can quickly set-up one
at(www.paypal.com) it is easy and save and it's free also your reply
will be appreciated by me if you get back to me asap..

Looking forward to read back from you shortly.

Name:John Oyerinde
Address:No 22 Fajuyi Str Sapon road,
State:Ogun
City:Abeokuta
Zip code:100111
Country:Nigeria
.

service@paypal.com customerfundsalert@secureroot.com



















6 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently Jim Jack is still working his magic...

Incoming email from Craigslist….
Jim Jack - sweened07@gmail.com
Is your item still in great condition and what is the actual price?

After my reply, here is the one from this scammer directly…
Jim Jack - julietr170@gmail.com
Thanks for the mail, I'm seriously interested in buying this for my son and am okay with your selling price, I'm a boatswain and currently offshore i really want this as a surprise gift for my son so i won't let him know anything about this until it get delivered to him and I will like to know why you are selling this item and i will like to know the condition of the item. You can mail me back with your PayPal email address or send me money request via PayPal so i can make the payment to you right now and if you don't have an account with PayPal you can set up an account today as its secured and reliable visit their website on www.PayPal.com... i will be responsible for the payment fees/charges on this transaction. Do not worry about shipping or picking up as my pick up agent will come and pick it up from you once have made the payment to you and i will also need your full Name, address and phone number.

So kindly withdraw the advert from Craigslist

Looking forward to read back from you asap...

Regards

Thank you creating this blog, it didn’t prevent from recognizing this as a scam because I saw it a mile away and knew was a scam from the beginning. It did however, give me the confirmation needed to prove that this was definitely a scam….

Thanks,

Russell

Anonymous said...

This gave me the confirmation needed to prove it was a scam. Thank you for posting this.

Katie

Anonymous said...

july 1 2013 , received this same email for a ring i was selling ,Thanks for the heads up on the scam

Rex said...

Thanks this just verified my thoughts it was a scam I am messaging him now letting him know the gig is up

Carl Auer said...

Yup...I posted a couple Alien Bee strobes for sale, he was willing to not only pay me $20 to compensate me for my time, but an extra $100 plus shipping of $20 through Paypal.....Honestly, if I Paypal would not pull the money once whoever's account they scammed was traced, I would have sold it to the guy and sent him a box of bees from the nest outside my home......

He texted me back and I told him local cash sales only. I then dropped the price and got the same email asking if it was "Still in good condition", I emailed him back and said "Look scammer, I told you yesterday, local cash sales only. Leave me alone.....

Got another query from him again today....sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks was going to sell my wifes old wedding ring and I am glad I did my research.

Post a Comment