20121203

Scam info: executivegoldbuying.net executivegoldbuying.com freedomgoldbuyer.com See Noon seenoon14@hotmail.com

"Hi there, I’m sorry, I have to apologize, I already picked something else out. I initially really wanted to buy yours a lot more but this guy responded freakishly quickly and lowered the price, so I ended up buying it. But anyways, I wanted to tell you that a while ago I had listed some jewelry on craig’s list and somebody referred this website to me, they buy all kinds of gold and other precious metals. They have the best payouts and are very reputable. Here’s the site if you want to try it out: executivegoldbuying.net
Hope it works out!"   - See Noon seenoon14@hotmail.com

I am selling some jewelry on craigslist. I received the email above from someone pretending that they had already contacted me. They hadn't. Obviously, this person works for one or more of the following websites. Notice the ridiculous bonus if you send them your gold:

"We're so positive that you'll be happy with our payout that when you send in your gold, we will send you a certificate for a 3 day 2 night vacation. Even if you choose not to accept our payout, the voucher is yours to keep!"


Information about Gold rip offs.:

cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7410132n
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/november-2009/money/cash-for-gold-catch/overview/cash-for-gold-catch-ov.htm


Anyway, if you look up the following websites, you will notice certain patterns that give them away.

executivegoldbuying.com
executivegoldbuying.net
freedomgoldbuyer.com



goldster.com has been shut down.  
Disclosure :- THIS COMPANY HAS AGREED TO CEASE OPERATIONS. PRESTIGE BULLION DIRECT, LLC WILL HONOR REFUND REQUESTS RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2012. PLEASE SEND YOUR REFUND REQUEST, ALONG WITH PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM, TO: customerservice@goldster.com or Regulatory Compliance Department C/O RHB, 100 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 700, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT, PLEASE VISIT: http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact


finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/10/26/pennies-for-cash4gold/
















No comments:

Post a Comment