20121213

Scam info: Alvin Johnson alvin4126@gmail.com

Alvin Johnson alvin4126@gmail.com
How are you doing, I am Alvin Johnson I will be coming back to the state in two weeks time with my family, and i need someone who will help me to clean our apartment before our arrival, i will be paying $430 per week, if you are interested reply as soon as possible,
I will wait to read from you soon,
Thanks
Mr Alvin Alvin4126@gmail.com


How was your day?It's really nice to hear back from you quickly. I
will be moving in from Iowa as soon as the apartment is furnished. It
has 3 bedrooms, one sitting room, one kitchen, two bathrooms and a
corridor. I want a one time thorough cleaning for the whole apartment.
I need to know when she will be available for the cleaning next week
since I wont be moving in until it is fully furnished by my Mover. I
will make provisions for cleaning equipments and you will have to be
fast with the cleaning so my Mover can have my properties moved in to
have the apt. fully furnished before my arrival. I can only afford
$430 for the cleaning and for your payment i can only post you a
Certified USA Check  and that where they will be a problem cause i
don't think she can cash it,but i don't know if you can help her do
that,I wish i can pay you by cash, but for now am not in town am out
for a business trip due to my work, that's why my bank said they can
only mail out Via Certified USA Check,so i have to follow my bank
procedure which i promise you all will work out fine for both of us at
the end of this transaction. Kindly bear with me, and you are not
cleaning until you get the money Okay so you can get ready the
necessary materials for the cleaning. Kindly get back to me with this
below Information's so I can issue you payment to get started ASAP.
NAME:
ADDRESS: (NOT PO BOX)
CITY
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
CELL PHONE:
AGE:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
The apartment's address will be disclose to you as soon as you get
back to me, and the Keys will be sent to your address by my Mover once
everything is set.
I await your immediate response.
Thanks
Mr Alvin.


http://www.419scammersexposed.com/database/showentry.php?e=212&catid=10
T. F. Jong
Scammer's known aliases: Dr. Ndo Patricka, Ringo miners, Nawa Bile, Alvin Johnson, Talvin Bake, Dr Johnson Dunga, Mr. herth miller, Western George, Mr. MEPHE DRONET, Hawkins LTD, Greg Martins, Lesly Bradley, Ching Young, Young Suff, NIF Mines Ltd, Dr Prisca Ndip, Mr. Nadan Rolland, Kamer Copper ltd, Kamer WirePlanet Group, Mr. Andre Kome, Planet enterprise, Agume louise, Lisa And Son'S Enterprise, AfricPrecious ltd, Mr. Mike Johnson, Ms. Anna Ayaka, Amicam Sarl Miners LTD, PETRODIAGLOD LTD, Mr. Ndiba Basembaka, Mr. Smith john, Global Traders LTD, Mr. Nadan Rolland






4 comments:

mahesh said...

Wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards,

Fully Furnished Office Space for rent in Begumpet

Anonymous said...

I believe the same individual is using a new email:
alvin8125mm@gmail.com with alias Ben Murphy


Thank you for Your response. According to the description,am okay with
the price and the condition posted on Craigslist. I am ready to make instant
purchase.My mode of payment would be through CERTIFIED CHECK and i will
arrange for a local pick up as soon as you get the check, because that
is the only convenient means for me and due to my work frame i would
not be able to get there and i promise everything will go smoothly.I
really wish i could be there to examine the item but i don't have the chance
cause am a very busy person (Military Officer). Concerning the pick up,i will
arrange for that after you receive the payment and it clears... Pls get
back to me with below info so that i can proceed with the payment
immediately if you are selling to me.


Full name on the check.
Full Physical Address: Not P.O.BOX
City, State and Zip Code
Home & Cell Phone to contact you
Last price

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you
and i will let you know when its mailed out. Thanks and i hope we
handle this in good faith while waiting to hear from you. i will add
an additional $30 so that you can hold it for me till the check reach
you.
Best Regards

Unknown said...

Already Sold !!!! Sorry !!!!

Unknown said...

Hi thank you for the blog, I have an add on craigslist, and I got a text message from 540-360-1628 asking if the pool table was available to email him at alvin8125mmgmailcom, I replied to his text but thanks to your blog I wasn't a victim of this scammer. thank you keep up good work!! &thank you for all who comment and contribute to stop this scammers

Post a Comment